Flick Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum where you can learn all you need to know about flick fihing. From secret fish to tournaments and trophies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plus+ network scores are a joke.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jumpmastah

Plus+ network  scores are a joke. Empty
PostSubject: Plus+ network scores are a joke.   Plus+ network  scores are a joke. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:30 am

I just sent a message to both support at freeverse and Plus+ about the scores on the Plus+ network.Message follows :

I have been playing flickfishing for a long time now and nowadays get more and more confused by the scores on the

plus+ network.The scores of some people are ludicrous ,there are many with more fish of the day caught than

their normal fish. And if you take for instance a character called Kamizoom who has about a zillion fish

and google him : [url] http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/flick-fishing-free-hack.605620/ [/url]
you'll see there is a way to hack the system . Not funny for those who play the game according

to the rules.And now the whole plus network system has gone haywire , George cannot be found anymore etc. Just my two cents

worth but this all sucks bigtime. Greetings from the Jumpastah .

Not holding my breath till I get an answer or anything happens though... Smile

Back to top Go down

Plus+ network scores are a joke.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flick Fishing :: Off Topics-
Jump to: